MyRainReport.com is CONVENIENT and more ACCURATE than traditional monitoring methods!
- There is no equipment to buy or maintain.
- No one will visit your property to establish your monitoring sites.
- Your site-specific rain reports eliminate the need to travel to rain gauges, conserving time and fuel.
- The human-error factor associated with gauge monitoring becomes a non-issue—significant when you consider the necessary tasks involved in accurately monitoring a gauge: keep it clean and free of debris, check it daily at the very same time (even if it’s still raining), record the reading daily, dump the gauge daily, and so on (it’s tough!).
- MyRainReport.com is extremely user-friendly—if you can open an e-mail, you can view a Rain Report!
- Record keeping becomes as easy as electronically filing an email—not searching for the scrap of paper where you recorded yesterday’s gauge reading.
- Your rain reports can be sent to up to three e-mail addresses.
- Data can be used in management decisions, including fine-tuning irrigation plans for potential water and energy savings, deciding when and where to move equipment, judging the effectiveness and timing of spray applications, making seed variety decisions, and analyzing yield in comparison to rainfall after harvest.
- Our patent-pending technology is based on Doppler radar, a trusted tool of the U.S. government; however, our data source goes well beyond Doppler data. Our team of hydro engineers, meteorologists, and IT experts study additional information from thousands of observation points 24 hours a day, taking the specific terrain and conditions on your farm into account every day.
- Our quality control system ensures the delivery of the best available data! This means that your on-farm conditions and geography are analyzed and taken into consideration prior to the reporting of data. Valuable refinements are made to provide you with the best available data.
- You receive an initial report at 5:30AM that provides you with the valuable precipitation information needed to start your day. At noon—after our team of experts has spent an additional six hours analyzing and adjusting the data—you receive a “final” report that may or may not differ from the original numbers reported.
- You choose the latitude and longitude coordinates that MyRainReport.com monitors, and the data we send to you is the rainfall for that very spot.
- We want to hear from you if you ever question the information that we provide. Despite the efforts of our experienced team, mistakes happen. Please contact us if you have any questions. Usually a wind mill farm, power failure, plugged weather station, or the likes are the culprits, and we will more than happy to give your data a second look.
- Our data is traceable up to 4 years—and growing daily, meaning that we have the capacity to retrieve forensic rainfall data. (This process is complex and entails additional fees. Please call customer service if you have a need for this service.)
- Professionals in the fields of agronomy, construction, engineering, and governmental services have played vital roles in the testing of this innovative technology, finding it more reliable than traditional rain gauge systems. Many of our customers have tested our technology against a rain gauge or weather station that they have monitored for years, finding our rain reports incredibly accurate! Click here to read some testimonials.
MyRainReport.com…America’s Rain Gauge!